To submit a publication, please e-mail a current copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. From there, a member of the Scholarly Publishing Services team will:
- Contact you to let you know we've received your CV and identify which member of the team will be working with you to add your publications ot the repository;
- Check the copyright status of your publications to determine whether we have permission to include your publications in the repository;
- Contact your publishers to request permission to include your publications in the repository;
- Contact you to let you know if we need any of your manuscripts to add to the repository; and
- Create a Research Profile for you.
If you'd like us to add new publications to the repository, there are several options. You may email email@example.com with the citation and accepted manuscript of your latest publication(s) or request that we follow your Google Scholar profile.
Some departments with high repository participation have arranged to automatically send faculty CVs to the Digital Repository after annual evaluations. Please contact the Scholarly Publishing Services Librarian if this is of interest.
Working Papers and Technical Reports
Some departments have special forms for faculty to submit their working papers or technical reports to the Digital Repository. If you are a member of the following departments, and would like to submit a working paper or technical report, please visit the following pages. Please note that if submissions are meditated by DR staff, it will take approximately three business days to complete:
If you'd like to update your working paper or technical report, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of your paper, its URL in the repository, and the updates you would like to make.