Conferences and Symposia
Featured Conferences and Symposia
The Iowa State University Integrated Crop Management Conference is Iowa's premier crop production education event. No other program in Iowa brings together the diverse range of topics, slate of expert presenters and results of the latest University research.
International Conference on the Epidemiology and Control of Biological, Chemical and Physical Hazards (Safe Pork)
The SafePork conference series began in 1996 to bring together international researchers, industry, and government agencies to discuss current Salmonella research and identify research needs pertaining to both pig and pork production. In subsequent years topics of research presented at these conferences expanded to include other chemical and biological hazards to pig and pork production.
The Symposium provides undergraduates from all academic disciplines with an opportunity to share their research with the university community and other guests through conference-style oral presentations. The Symposium represents part of a larger effort of Iowa State University to enhance, support, and celebrate undergraduate research activity.
- Alliance for the Arts in Research Universities
- Aperiodic 2018
- Disability Awareness Summit
- Distillers Grains Symposium
- Integrated Crop Management Conference
- International Conference on the Epidemiology and Control of Biological, Chemical and Physical Hazards in Pigs and Pork (Safe Pork)
- International Textile and Apparel Association (ITAA) Annual Conference
- Iowa State Conference on Race and Ethnicity (ISCORE)
- Review of Progress in Quantitative Nondestructive Evaluation
- Symposium on Undergraduate Research and Creative Expression